1.28.2009

25 Randoms

I've gotten this email alot about coming up with 25 random things about me...so here they are!

1. I have run 3 marathons, and I plan to run a full marathon every 5 years until I'm 60

2. I plan to publish a book of pictures one day. (content of that book is a secret!)
3. I think its really weird that I have lived in Alabama for almost 9 years! I think I'd be happy if I was here forever, but am up for moving if something else comes along.
4. Lose my trust and you've lost me.
5. I honestly think its humorous that I get paid to take pictures. I LOVE my job
6. I LOVE kids and wish I had a job that required me to be around them more.
7. Camp Loucon is my happy place. I started going when I was 8 years old and I will send my kids there one day. No matter where I live.
8. I prefer to work out in the morning, cause otherwise I'm antsy all day
9. I hate being the center of attention, but love being surrounded by my favorite people
10. I'm incredibly competitive, even if I act like I'm not
11. I'd rather not talk to you than have a superficial conversation. Lets either get down to whats really going on, or move along.
12. I do laundry at least twice a week, wash my car once a week, and have to have my toenails painted at all times. anal.
13. I started getting migraines about 2 years ago. It doesn't happen too often, but when they do...get me to a quiet, dark room ASAP!
14. I run around like a chicken with my head cut off most of the time...but I DO have an off switch! Sometimes I just have to be reminded to switch it.
15. Next to my faith, my family and friends are the most important thing in my life. You can't take "stuff " with you when you go.
16. Music can 100% change my mood.
17. I am a planner, but things that happen last minute are usually the most fun!
18. I think you have to marry someone who makes you laugh. Life is gonna be tough sometimes. Gotta be able to ultimately laugh about it.
19. I have a an intense disdain for vomit. I'll take care of you if you're sick...UNLESS you're puking. Sorry. Just can't handle it!
20. I'm frustrated about my cowboy boots. I thought they were supposed to "last forever." I've had them for less than a year and they are already on their last leg!
21. Strawberry Slim n Trim from Smoothie King...can't beat it.
22. I'm not a fan of getting up early unless I'm training and trying to beat the heat! I used to feel guilty about sleeping til 8 most mornings, but now I just embrace and enjoy it!
23. I never intended to start a business
24. I may not always say what I'm thinking, but its usually written all over my face
25. I know that tomorrow is not a guarantee, so I try to act as if this was my last day. People don't always remember what you say, but they remember how you treated them.

2 comments:

Claire! said...

Come to Texas and we'll get you some GOOD cowboy boots

Suzanne said...

I was just about to make the same comment Claire did. I guess the skinner sisters must think alike.

Instead I'll tell you that I'm proud that you always have painted toe nails. Will you help Alison with her nails? Her fingernails always look terrible!