3.02.2009

Corrie and Darren

I woke up Sunday morning to find a crazy amount of snow on the ground.  After spending an hour on Samford's campus taking pictures for them, I was fired up about trying to find someone to get out in the snow and let me take their picture! Such a rare opportunity to get some snowy pics that will help give a little variety to my website!  I just HAD to do it!  Having a few backdrop for my pictures thrilled me...maybe a little too much!


So I called up my sweet friend and old roommate Corrie to see if her and her fiance wanted to take some engagement pictures.  And of course...she came through :)


Corrie and Darren are getting married in September.  I will not be shooting the wedding, but will be a bridesmaid. (yay!)  But, I did agree to take their engagement pictures and her bridal portraits! We already have on the books to take some engagement pictures at the beach in April, but I told them this session was "on the house."


Congrats to Corrie and Darren! Check back in about a month to see the drastically different setting of their actual engagement pictures!  Its the best of both worlds in my opinion!

1 comment:

Brandon, Stacey and Bailey said...

Love it Ann Wade! Wish I had though to take someone out in the snow!