4.26.2009

Kirstein and Andrew!

Sorry I've been MIA for a week!! I have been moving nonstop since last Tuesday and am finally getting a chance to catch up on things!  I've taken so many pictures that I haven't had time to edit anything.  So, I plan to have an entry every day this week...so get ready!!

I got to have some fun yesterday with my friends Andrew and Kirstein.  If you have been following my blog for a while, you might remember the photos of the proposal with the candles on the football field? This is them! They don't have a date set yet, but are hoping to get married next spring!

We started at Samford so they could have some pictures taken where they met.  After a little while there, we headed out to Pinson to one of Andrew's football coaches' house to take some pictures out on their land.  It was so fun shooting somewhere new!










No comments: