4.29.2009

Now I Understand....

I will now have a more sympathetic attitude towards girls who tell me they "hate having their picture made."  I am pretty much on the top of that list, but last night my photographer friends Laine Williams, and Brandon and Stacey Greshman had our own little photoshoot of each other.  As awkward as I felt, and as much as I wanted to "pass" on this little adventure, I'll admit I'm glad I did it. 

I don't think I've had my picture made since my senior year at Samford for the ZTA composite! (Unless you count my brother's wedding last year, which I was the one bridesmaid who kept asking the photographer what I was supposed to do!)  I've always preferred to be the one behind the camera, but I know that some updated pictures of myself will be helpful for me to have for my website and other potential advertising materials.  So....this is me.  In case we haven't met yet, you know who to look for when we are meeting somewhere to start taking photos!


But like I said, I will no longer dismiss a bride's comment when she tells me she hates having her picture made.  I will do my best to make them feel comfortable and beautiful...cause now I know how you feel!!

A big "THANK YOU" to The Greshmans and Laine for making this as painless as possible!

Haha! This makes me laugh! It was the only one out of a billion that I managed a semi-serious face! What a goof!

6 comments:

Gregory2b said...

So cute!- Very adorable- You need to be in front of the camera more often!- Waiting on Wesley to pick album choices and I'll call ya

Riherd Family said...

These pictures are AWESOME! You look gorgeous! Seeing your smiling face makes me miss you SO MUCH!

Nice new blog template, by the way...
:)

Rhonda Hendricks said...

Rawr, that last one is HOT! :) I was/am the same way when Joe wants to take my pics. Love the new blog design!

Maggie Decker said...

Hey girl! How are you? Love the pics of you, you look terrific!
Maggie

The Dodd Family said...

AW - you look gorgeous!! Fabulous of you...and it sounds like it was a good thing for you to help you understand how your 'subjects' feel on the other side of the camera. Good for you!

Claus Martel said...

There is nothing I hate more than when someone knows they're cute and captions photos saying "What a goof!" Personally? I would remove them so you don't out-shine your clients. No one wants a photographer who looks better than the client...