5.04.2009

Chasen and Justin Heberling!

I'm a week late in posting pictures from the Heberling wedding I shot on April 25th! I probably should have posted these before I did the ones last night, but hey, better late than never, right?

I went to Samford with Justin, so I was excited when I saw him at an event at Samford sometime last year and he asked me for my business card! I met Chasen for the first time when I shot their engagement pictures, and clearly from the photo above you can tell that they have a great time together!


Their wedding was at Hunterstreet, and the reception was at WorkPlay.  I have shot a few receptions at WorkPlay, but never in the room where this was held.  I don't know the name of the room, but its the one right next to the bar where they hold concerts.  It was a really neat setup!




No comments: