5.03.2009

Jessica and Nathan got Married!!


Jessica and Nathan got married on Saturday at The American Village in Montevallo.   I have shot a few events there, but this was my first wedding there....and I LOVED it!

The facility had so many different places to take pictures that I wish I had hours to spend with Nathan and Jessica.  The place was amazing, and of course it helped that they are a great looking couple!




They had a big, fun bridal party, including 8 bridesmaids and 10 groomsmen.  


She is pretty stunning!

Their reception was held in the very nice barn!  The staff was waiting as you walked in to hand you some pink lemonade and excellent hors devours!


Their band was fabulous!!   The lead vocalist first got all the bridesmaids up front, and then the groomsmen to let them each have their moment in the spotlight!

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Johnson! I appreciate you letting me be a part of your wedding day! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were such a great photographer! The pictures look great so far!
-Abby, sister of the Bride

Anonymous said...

Ann Wade,

You're amazing! You have such a gift! Thanks for documenting our big day!

- Jessica (Bride)