5.01.2009

Kiersten and Eric

Kiersten and Eric wanted to do something a little different than most of my couples.  I spend alot of time at Botanical and Aldridge Gardens taking engagement pictures, which I do enjoy, but it was fun to have a variety by taking them at Sloss Furnaces!

Kiersten and Eric have known each other since high school (right?), but didn't start dating until after college.  I remember seeing them together for the first time when Kiersten was a bridesmaid in a wedding I shot in the summer of 2007 down in Seaside.   She was standing with the other bridesmaids, giggling about the new guy she was dating.  A few minutes later he came around the corner and she got this huge grin on her face.  I had a good feeling at that moment that she might be giving me a call about taking some engagement pictures for them!

Luckily I was right! They had planned to get married this year, but a few circumstances has pushed it back a little bit.  They will be getting married sometime next spring, most likely in St. Petersburg, FL! I can't wait to shoot their wedding!

They are clearly a very good-looking couple who I know are going to make a beautiful bride and groom!


No comments: