5.17.2009

Happy Belated Mother's Day!


Above is the one and only Mary Jane Parrish!  My Mom.  Probably the best mom a girl could ask for.  I meant to do a post on Mother's Day in honor of her, but I was so swamped with work, I didn't have time. So today, I just want to tell her, and everyone else how amazing I think she is.   It honestly does blow my mind at my mom's ability to show her love for me, and everyone else in our family for that matter.   She is consistently my #1 cheerleader, supporter, fan, friend, and listener.  She "gets" me more than anyone else ever could and there is nothing more comfortable than being with someone who loves you no matter what the circumstances.  She cares about every single, little tiny detail about my forever changing life.   She gets excited when I'm excited.   She's heartbroken when I am sad.  She's willing to do or say whatever it takes to make me happy, or to help me see the lesson I am learning in my life.   I hope I will one day turn into the same type of wife and mom that she is to me and to our family! I love you mom!


3 comments:

THE STEPHENS FAMILY said...

Your mom is such a beautiful lady! I know she is lucky to have you too! And dont worry, you will be a fabulous wife and mother one day!

Riherd Family said...

When I showed Daniel this post, he said, "Wow, Ann Wade's mom is hot! And, man, she looks exactly like her!" to which I replied, "So, you think Ann Wade's 'hot'?!"
It was lose-lose for him at that point. :)

But seriously...you're both hot. :)

mj said...

Everytime I read this I get teary. Thanks again for one of the best gifts you've ever given me. I love you more than you could ever possibly imagine!