5.06.2009

Sweet Caroline!

If you've been following my blog a while, you may remember some of these pictures I posted back in January when my sweet friends Ellen and Jeff were pregnant with their first baby...

Meet Caroline Elizabeth Flannery! 

They welcomed this sweet little angel and are both clearly smitten with their new baby girl!

And with each other :)



I was excited to get to photograph this sweet little angel before the Flannerys pack up and move to California! Jeff is about to start dental school, so it looks like I'll have to be relying on their blog to keep up with this little girl's life!


The first few photos were actually taken last week, but I took these last 3 this afternoon.  Ellen told me she loves how Caroline looks when she is sleeping.  Because Caroline was not sleepy in photoshoot #1, we tried again today!

Success! A little sleeping beauty!

2 comments:

Riherd Family said...

Absolutely precious! Such a wonderfully sweet family! :)
As always...incredible job Ann Wade!

Amanda Linn Schexnayder said...

ok the last one made me cry :)
just beautiful.