6.30.2009

Elizabeth and Chris Preview!


I spent my third weekend in a row in Nashville last Saturday shooting Elizabeth and Chris Collins' wedding. I am not completely finished with the pictures, but the sweet couple is waiting a few weeks before they go on their honeymoon, and I know I have a bride who is anxious to see some pictures, so here you go sweet girl!


I have to say that this was one of the most fun weddings I have shot in a while. Elizabeth was a bridesmaid in Aubrey Naish West's wedding that I shot in 2007. I can' tell you how great it made me feel when I got to the church and she was genuinely excited to see me, as all her bridesmaids seemed to be! What a great feeling to know they were excited I was there! Makes me want to do job the absolute best I possibly can!


This beautiful wedding was held at Woodmont Christian Church, and the reception following at the University Club. Beautiful locations, beautiful bridesmaids, groomsmen that wanted to murder me for making them go outside, trolly ride (in which I almost fell out the window!!!) from the ceremony to the reception, great band....all around a fabulous celebration!

Slideshow soon to follow...hope these hold you over for now!



No comments: