6.03.2009

More of Sweet Hannah!


We made a mad dash to the Botanical Gardens yesterday afternoon hoping to beat the thunderstorms in the forecast!  Luckily it only took a few minutes for sweet Hannah to warm up to the camera! This is (I think) the 3rd time I've taken pictures of this little lady! I absolutely love having the opportunity to watch my friends' kids grow up, and get to capture them at different stages of their childhood!


Could this face BE any cuter?? Seriously...I think I love Hannah!!



Last time I shot Hannah she fell down, but after a few quick tears and a piece of candy, she was right back up! Well, we had a little oops yesterday, which she handled like a champ again!  Sorry, even when she's not posing she is precious!



Hannah is a little over 2 years old now! Her mom, Carlie, told me today that she luckily hasn't hit the "terrible twos."  I mean, I know I don't have kids so I don't really know the deal, but its hard to imagine this little face turning into a terror! We'll keep our fingers crossed she stays as sweet as she is now :)



This little girl's laugh completely made my afternoon! 


It's tiring being a rock star!
And here's a behind the scenes look at her mom's version of the photoshoot

No comments: