6.04.2009

Puppies at the Park!

Even on days when I don't have to "work," I'm still itchin to get out there and take some pictures....I guess thats a good sign that I love what I do, huh?  I'm pretty sure I have featured Sadie on here in the past, but she hasn't had a shout out in a while, so I thought I'd take my camera up to the park today and capture my little girl playin with her friends!



Yep...thats my girl! She can get vicious sometimes! Although it looks like Dixie is trying to bite her face off, they are having so much fun!!



This is Sadie's BFF, Audrey!


And the pretty Weim below is their friend, Rosie!




It's borderline ridiculous how much I love this dog! She never fails to put a smile on my face...every single day...usually multiple times a day! Thank God for dogs and their unconditional love!


6 comments:

emmysue said...

I love the last picture. It looks like a picture of a band. :)

Suzanne said...

I agree that the last pic makes Sadie look like a rockstar! These pics are so cute! I <3 Sadie!

Breanna Fogg Photography said...

I love the third picture down, that is hilarious!

Jillian said...

Ewww, that sand is SO dirty! But I do love all of those puppies!!! Life would be quite boring without them :)

Claus Martel said...

This is what makes AWP great - a dog lover! GREAT pics!

Dana said...

hahaha...as you can imagine, these pictures terrify me. So funny though...miss you!