7.17.2009

The Pankey family is growing!!


I took a few minutes this morning to take some pictures of my sweet friend, Amy Pankey! If you've been following my blog for a while, you have seen plenty of photos of her precious son, Travis! Well, as you can see, cute Amy is expecting baby boy #2!! She wasn't all that fired up about posing by herself, but I forced her to do just a few :)


Amy and Simmons are expecting at the end of August...but Amy is pretty sure that Collin is coming early!


Can't imagine this sweet family getting even more precious, but I can't wait to meet their newest addition!


I had a vision for this picture. It didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, but I still think its pretty darn cute!


What a great lookin fam, huh??

1 comment:

E and B said...

Amy is adorable, I can't believe it is baby #2! Great pics AW!!